A.B. 104 Grade Change Information

AB 104 Grade Change Application For High School Students


Assembly Bill 104 contains a provision that allows high school students to change their letter grades to a Pass or No Pass  grade on their transcripts for the 2020-2021 school year. The following links provide the application  to request a grade change and a list of postsecondary institutions that will accept transcripts with a Pass or No Pass grade instead of a letter grade for an applicant EC Section 49066.5(b). Some secondary institutions, including those in other states, may not accept a Pass or No Pass grade for admissions. 


Grade Change Request Form


Assembly Bill 104 Postsecondary Institution’s Survey Results


If you have questions about this process, be sure to contact Redding Collegiate Academy at