Redding Collegiate Academy is expanding as it continues to provide a great way for families to experience a flexible academic program with high standards.
Parents join our school for a variety of reasons:
- The opportunity to move through the curriculum at a personalized pace.
- The freedom to customize their learning experience.
- The opportunity to work with a knowledgeable staff who have a great track record of building positive relationships with families and their children.
- Your family travels regularly or lives far from a public school.
- Your child is managing an illness and cannot attend a public school on a regular basis.
- You and/or your child prefer a smaller school environment or desire to have a break from the social challenges of a regular public school environment.
- Your family chooses home schooling as a way to provide additional educational experiences not offered in public schools.
- You prefer getting to know other home school families and you like the opportunity to collaborate and support each other.
These are only a few of the reasons to join the Redding Collegiate Academy, and I encourage you to call today. I look forward to answering your questions and planning the best possible experience for your child.
Chuck Seligman, Principal
Main Office Phone: 530-224-4240